Most viewed|ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 12/03/09
Viewed 628 times

Reverse image
Volnay 01
Volnay vineyards
Pink traviata 1998
Porsche carrera gt1 1998
Hat hermes 1998 pen oideau o
Usa monumt valley 04 1998 10
Wine 219

Related photos
Invitation To The New Bar Love For Valentine
Photo 048
Bee Fuchsia P1000279
On The Black Screen
Related com
Vineyard In Alsace 01
The Reality
The Port In The Bottle
398 Echezeaux
229 Botrytis


1998 Volnay wine

Author 'Géna' (Id 80327 ) : Attention, "alcohol abuse dangerously night to health." I propose you to drink this great wine from Burgundy moderately! The 1998 Volnay red with almost all meat, game and cheese without problems. Yours and A bon appetit!

Alcool volnay 1998 vin
Amber punch 145 record blanks
Volnay 1998 Vin in 'Photo Alcool', Report error
Hidden datas
Group Album Send BBCode HTML Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Resolution : 1024x768 Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
EXIF : Brand: Sony | Camera: Sony A100 | Objectif: Sigma 17-70mm F/2.8-4.5 DC Macro
Aperture: f/4.0 | Exposure time: 1/15 s | ISO: 200 | Focal: 40 mm (eq. 60 mm)| Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (24) | Date: 13/02/2009 20:33:28
Photo dans les Albums : Bourgogne.
Volnay 1998 vin: 8 Comment(s) | Bien (3.12/5)
Add a comment
J'aime *

* = Required field.



> Evie [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 22, 2009
It is not just your young Volnay, my? But ... in fact, it was in 2009, I forgot! Well, I invite me to your table well but ... the glasses are empty! And the cap? Love the cap ...
> Bendulot [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 11, 2009
The Volnay is a great wine, no doubt, but I find that the quality of lenses (road) contrast badly with the 'rank' of a fine Volnay one goblet (burgundy form) would have been more appropriate damage .. I'm still always happy to see nice bottles of wine, because it is another of my many passions .. Thank you.
 > Author Géna [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply
Jun 24, 2010
Cuckoo Bendulot, and if I offered you some excellent wines, only, you bring the glasses! : 19:
> Léna [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Mar 15, 2009
I myself do not know too much wine: 12:. Apart from the bubbles. : 19: But I trust you if you say it is good. A beautiful yours and my kisses.
> Lumixane [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Mar 13, 2009
Here, Gena, you give me some ideas: 15: I think I 'charge' a little glass and prepared while the diagonal. On this, I'll open a bottle ... : 18:: 3:
> Denis246 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Mar 12, 2009
The background is not very flattering and the glasses are empty! ... Once they are full, let us know. No need to eat to taste this wine certainly delicious ...
> Domi [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Mar 12, 2009
This is not me because I do not like red, so I leave you.
> Crivindiou [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Mar 12, 2009
The two glasses are empty, I ask my question: Who drank the bottle? : 13:
> Camelia [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Mar 12, 2009
YES thank you, I take with my duck goose hum! : 18: I wonder if 98 is a good year: 20: I moved the glass to the left to make a nice diagonal: 4:: 2:: 6:
Comment(s) : 8 | Average : Bien (3.13/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring Volnay wine
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription