Most viewed|ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 27/03/14
Viewed 694 times

Reverse image
Turquoise sea
The turquoise gem
Zygene turquoise
Creation Turquoise
Turquoise pool 001
Creek turquoise
Nenuphar turquoise and green

Related photos
Marc De Meilhan Vercors38 20130306
26 10 2014 Pesey Nancroix 076
Lagoon Lost In Stanley Park
Related com
Lake Annecy
Ridge Border
White Lake
Dam Emissions Poncon 012 206
nouvelle-zelande Lake Tekapo
nouvelle-zelande At the edge of lake Tekapo
nouvelle-zelande New Zealand south island
nouvelle-zelande New Zealand south island opus3


The turquoise lake

Author 'Gélinotte' (Id 205643 ) : Lake Tekapo has its turquoise color to the mineral particles derived from the erosion of the mountain by the glacier that feeds it, these particles if fines remain in suspension in the water.
Its average temperature ranges between 8 ° to 10°, for swimming, we will see later
It is located in the heart of Mackenzy Country surrounded by snow-capped mountains. Here, the air has the reputation of being the purest of the southern hemisphere !
I had the chance to make a great ride on its edge, and I'm still not returned

Le lac turquoise
The paraglider pilot Child
Hidden datas
Group Album Send BBCode HTML Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
EXIF : Brand: Canon | Camera: Canon EOS 1100d | Objectif: Canon EF-S 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6
Aperture: f/11.0 | Exposure time: 1/250 s | ISO: 100 | Focal: 47 mm | Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: (8) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 27/01/2014 04:04:52
Show map with near photos.

Photo dans 13 Favoris : WebMaster FEI, Le fan belfortain, Julicarm, Labrume, Perronnet Catherine, Jofu, Ninik, Guylaine, Mady, Gipsy34, Didi, Golondrina, Almarie ont aussi apprécié...

Tekapo lake nz: 9 Comment(s) | Très bien (4.33/5)
Add a comment
J'aime *

* = Required field.



> Almarie [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 21, 2014
This is a superb landscape, with a blue that amazes by its unique color. A beautiful setting in value. Bravo and thank you for sharing.
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 21, 2014
Thank you Almarie be coming to admire this wonderful lake, I was there last January, but I can't get my photos...
> Chouna [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Apr 03, 2014
Nice photo of the lake with the snow-capped peaks, it is really siperbe !
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 03, 2014
I am happy that you like this photo which shows us a small part of the splendor of the site, but, it is already that ! Thank you for your comment.
> Didi [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Apr 02, 2014
bravo for this beautiful wallpaper clear all in blue, I love water wherever it is, this lake is beautiful, thank you, Didi
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 03, 2014
Thank you Didi for your visit, I imagine you have similar in your country ?
> Gipsy34 [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Apr 02, 2014
A beautiful landscape ! The snow-capped mountains, the color of the water, everything is beautiful. Thank you for letting us enjoy your trip Grouse.
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 02, 2014
Ah thank you Josy, you're very nice to be coming to you dwell a few moments on the edge of this beautiful lake, it was all worth it, isn't it ?
Have a good evening.
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 02, 2014
A very large lake really beautiful with its turquoise water. The web has because your photos of this country, are all very beautiful.
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 02, 2014
Hello Guylaine ! It is almost as beautiful as the lac St-Jean :18-is it not ?
Thank you Guylaine for your visit and your layout favorites.
Big beak
> Ninik [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 02, 2014
I come to repair this omission and I do not regret it because it is a marvel with the snowy peaks in all blue and just a small boat to break the uniformity of this large lake.
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 02, 2014
Hello Ninik ! Ah, that day, it had all the ingredients for a successful photo ! I don't have a lot of merit, because the site is magnificent ! And I am happy for you to enjoy.
> Jofu [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 02, 2014
Why the hell hadn't I seen this photo ? The colors are beautiful and unusual for us ; the border formed by the snow-capped peaks and the boat form 'the icing on the cake'. Monique.
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Apr 02, 2014
Good Evening Joel ! Why you had not seen it ? Because I made a mistake that I would never start over more : I wanted to correct a small error in the description, and presto ! My picture is reversed in the circuit controls and reappeared 2 days after but in its original place therefore, very far back... people look at mainly the photos of the last or before last day !!! Voili, voilou !!!
That said, I thank you for coming by for a lovely stroll around this beautiful lake.
Good evening friend féïste
> Perronnet Catherine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Apr 02, 2014
it is simply a wonder to behold ! What a beauty in this country in the end of the world. Thank you for us to enjoy.
> WebMaster FEI [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Mar 28, 2014
Definitely all your photos of that country are beautiful.
It reminds me of my photos of the pink lake, but I didn't managed to make things as beautiful.
 > Author Gélinotte [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply
Mar 29, 2014
Thank you Web for this nice compliment ! I don't know if my photos are beautiful, and I imagine that YES, as you say,: 18: , on the other hand, I can confirm that the country is beautiful, with a variety of extraordinary landscapes for nature lovers, there is plenty to do.
Thank you to have taken it in your favorites, I'm very flattered !
Comment(s) : 9 | Average : Très bien (4.33/5)
> Add this photo to a group

Français - English - Español - Coloring The turquoise lake
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription