the pintadeaux Pintades01 Guinea    
Most viewed|Top ranked
Most commented | Most popular
Published on 27/05/07
Viewed 7003 times

Seen in the group
Votre photo préférée de la veille
Votre photo préférée de la veille

Related photos
The Approach Of The Great Game
The Seagull And Its Porie
Ecureuil 0064
Animal   Bird White Wagtail


The pintadeau

Author 'Cigale04' A voir (Id 36348 ) : I am a small pintadeau, take a photo of me is not easy because I move all the time, that is why I am slightly blurry and I am a little surprised by this black thing that is the camera.

Oiseau pintade le pintadeau
the pintadeaux Pintades01
Hidden datas
Group Album Send BBCode HTML Subscribe
<< Previous Photo<< Previous by Same Author Next by Same Author >> Next Photo >>
Fit for your screen resolution Wallpaper Iphone (320x480)
EXIF : Brand: Panasonic | Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ8
Aperture: f/4.0 | Exposure time: 1/30 s | ISO: 160 | Focal: 6 mm (eq. 36 mm)| Metering: Multi-segment (5)
Prog. expo.: Priorité ouverture (2) | Correction: 0 EV | Flash: Non (16) | Date: 23/05/2007 18:12:27
Photo dans 1 Favoris : Sanka
Le pintadeau: 12 Comment(s) | Très bien + (4.58/5) | 2 Avis de visiteur
Add a comment
J'aime *

* = Required field.



> Hug >Reply Apr 07, 2009
It would have been more beautiful profile, the picture is somewhat blurred, but the colors are good.
> Sanka [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Feb 25, 2008
He has a super head this little guinea fowl he looks surprised, it's not easy to take the photo. I like very much
> Aurage [G] [P] [C] >Reply Jul 03, 2007
Congratulations for the 4th place !!! It is true that the photo is not obvious to take.
> Amine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply Jun 06, 2007
She is beautiful in this photo. Very good idea and as you say it is not at all simple to take a picture.
> Géna [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply Jun 05, 2007
As it is cute this baby guinea fowl. In fact, it seems very surprised... Nice little beast.
> Paul Jean >Reply May 29, 2007
It is funny that guinea fowl, it makes you want to laugh when you look at it.
> Cylange62 [G] [P] [C] >Reply May 29, 2007
Me personally even with the blur I like it a lot, its expression is clear. Bravo and thank you
> Goldwing >Reply May 28, 2007
it's a Pity as say the boyfriend, but his head is so expressive.
> Acidezen [G] [P] [C] [B] [F] >Reply May 28, 2007
Too much awesome in this photo, a pity that the left side is a little too bright and lack a bit of net since the shooting and terrible !!!
> Rotine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 27, 2007
This is true, it is funny as this little guinea fowl, very expressive. He asks what happens to him. it is Not easy to take but the blur does not interfere.
> Guylaine [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 27, 2007
It is comical, with its beautiful small boils, charming. It has a spout that is super. A funny picture.
> Le fan belfortain [G] [P] [C] [F] >Reply May 27, 2007
That is precisely what the blur which gives the impression that it is a comic book character. The photo is original and fun. Bravo.
> Evalias >Reply May 27, 2007
Despite the blur, this little is very funny and makes us smile : thank you for the offer !
> Nguyendomy >Reply May 27, 2007
Pity for the blur, because the expression of this guinea fowl is to die laughing
Comment(s) : 12 | Average : Très bien + (4.58/5)
Groupe Votre photo préférée de la veille
Cette tête me fait trop marrer perso. On a l'impression qu'il va donner un coup sur l'appareil ou le spectateur du coup . (WebMaster FEI)
>Participer à la conversation sur 'Votre photo préférée de la veille'.

Français - English - Español - Coloring The pintadeau
Legal Disclaimer and Terms of Use
Back to top | Email Subscription